Manager of Operations and Administration Job Description (Part Time to Full Time)
Where? Irvine/Orange County, CA area but we also work part of the week remotely!
We know this is on your mind… How much? Salary, benefits, and an opportunity to participate in our employee stock plan.
Who are we? We’re an exciting SaaS startup that has developed a unique software platform for one of the world's largest verticals to communicate across channel partner networks.
Who are you? You are a world-class juggler of projects, deadlines, numbers, people, and priorities who can help leadership keep control of the company's growth. A bit of HR, some accounting, overseeing vendors and some contractors, help us get settled in a new facility, even keeping the CEO in line some days (he said it was ok to acknowledge this), and a whole lot more. We can promise it will never be boring.
What do we need you to do? Be the den mother/father and be the glue on the operation and the team. Knower of all things HR, Ops, Admin and so much more. Our hope is you know more about what this role can become than we even realize.
What kind of person do we need? Fast thinking, ownership/entrepreneurial mindset that is uber-organized and thinks about new things and new or ways of doing things every day. A tech enthusiast and a master of productivity and execution. This is a super high impact role and critical to our growth. This role has great upside for both job and career expansion as well.
While this is part time to start, we’re hoping to find the superstar that will take the full-time reins in this role moving forward. We expect the role to move to full-time in 4-6 months.
Reporting directly to CEO and other Co-Founder – that will be awesome most days and hard others and we recognize it.
We are gaining great traction within our targeted space and need to continue to our growth. We’re VC funded but approaching profitability later this year so we’re not that high risk crash and burn tech startup you’ve read about!
LeadSmart's Admin/Ops position requires an experienced self-starter who is ready to go to work day one to help us set the operational and administrative processes and systems to drive our scaling business.
- Oversee day-to-day administrative operations and ensure they run smoothly.
- Helping set goals, monitoring performance, and providing feedback across the organization.
- Develop and maintain office policies and procedures with the assistance of our HR consultant
- Help oversee the company's finances and budget, including accounting, payroll, and expenses by interacting with our outsourced bookkeeping/controller firm.
- Organize and coordinate company events, such as travel, trade events, team activities and conferences.
- Manage the company's facilities and equipment, including maintenance and upgrades.
- Manage the company's tech stack,
- MS 365 – Office Applications
- MS Teams Admin
- MS SharePoint Admin
- LeadSmart Channel Cloud CRM/Customer Intelligence Platform
- Develop and implement processes for data management and information security.
- Help establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Assist in managing relationships with partners/vendors
Needed Skills & Attributes:
- Proven experience as an operation manager or relevant role – 3-5 yrs. in similar role.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in analytics, strategic planning and
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics (Excel Wiz!)
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BS/BA in Business Administration or relevant experience.
- Ability to be customer facing and hear the customer's voice
- Ability to effectively communicate, define problems and present solutions, at all levels of the organization and with customers.
We know it’s a lot but we know you’re out there!
Sound like a fun and exciting challenge? Please watch this short video from our CEO and then start the application process. Look forward to meeting you!