Director of Marketing Job Description
Where? Orange County, Irvine CA offices but there is an opportunity for a hybrid role.
We know this is on your mind… How much? Salary, benefits, and an opportunity to participate in our employee stock plan.
Who are we? We’re an exciting startup that has developed a unique software platform and tools for one of the largest verticals worldwide to communicate across channel partner networks.
Who are you? A rockstar marketer who can help us ignite growth.
What do we need you to do? Generate extreme demand is an understatement! You get to help us with our demand creation strategy, pipeline generation, messaging, content development, social strategies, industry exposure and participation, events and the list goes on!
What kind of person do we need? Fast thinking, ownership/entrepreneurial mindset that is uber-creative and thinks about new things and new ways of doing things every day. What we don’t want is a “I have done a little of that before at my old job so it might work here” mindset. We need you to own our marketing and come up with really cool ideas of doing current and new things!
This is a super high impact role and critical to us getting to the next level. This role has great upside for both job and career expansion
Reporting directly to co-founders – that will be awesome most days and hard others and we recognize it!
You get to help us change an industry that is stuck in the 90’s
We are gaining great traction within our targeted space and need to continue to develop our presence and relevance.
LeadSmart’s Director of Marketing position requires an experienced self-starter who is ready to work at day one at getting us in front of the right people in the best ways.
Working closely with sales, customer success and operations, this person will play an integral role in enabling and leading LeadSmart’s rapid expansion.
We’re looking for a marketing and demand creation guru, a tech enthusiast, and a master of productivity – someone with strong execution skills who knows how to get things done and leaves no stones unturned to get it right.
- Responsible for creating marketing materials including collateral, ensuring consistent voice and messaging across channels including web, email, trade shows / events, and social media.
- You’ll manage campaign creation, lead generation, analytics, content marketing, and reporting.
- You’ll also develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, customer expansion and retention using ABM and lead generation techniques.
- Lead the creation, roll-out, and on-going management of sales & marketing strategies including tech tools, technologies and processes to manage and improve the company.
- Provide metrics, reports and dashboards and distill key insights and trends to support executives and sales leaders in assessing and improving the effectiveness of both our marketing and sales efforts.
- Create new processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement, continually review the marketing process and help us enhance the sales process.
- 3-5 years minimum of marketing, digital marketing, campaign development and management, strong experience with B2B SaaS and sales, sales operations, and customer/client success are hugely helpful.
- Strong experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Expertise with Active Campaign, HubSpot or similar marketing tools, Intercom, Zapier, etc.
- Deep knowledge and experience with email marketing campaign development, deliverability, reputation, drip campaigns, etc.
- Some financial budgeting and metrics forecasting experience is a plus – you know your way around, in and out of an excel spreadsheet
- Experience with Media Relations and Press Releases is a HUGE plus as well.
Skills & Attributes:
- Extraordinary organizational, analytical, budgeting, and advanced Excel skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate, define problems and present solutions, at all levels of the organization and with customers.
- Ability to help translate company needs and the customer voice into requirements, design and campaign specifications.
- Ability to put customer first and be extremely self-aware in day-to-day work and representing the company.
Is this you? We know it’s a lot, but we know you’re out there!
Sound like a fun challenge? Please watch this short video from our CEO and then start the application process. Look forward to meeting you!