Client Success Manager Job Description
Where? Orange County, CA / Irvine offices opening soon but there is an opportunity for a hybrid role or even possibly fully remote.
We know this is on your mind… How much? Salary, benefits, and an opportunity to participate in our employee equity plan.
Who are we? We’re an exciting startup that has developed a unique software platform and tools for one of the largest verticals worldwide to communicate across channel partner networks.
Who are you? A customer evangelist who lives and breathes helping close deals and then taking ownership of the clients onboarding journey, expanding their adoption of other products, creating an extraordinary customer experience, and owning the client's success with our products.
You have a fast thinking, owner/entrepreneurial mindset that is uber-creative and constantly looks for new ways to help our customers.
You are not stuck on what you may have done before at other jobs but rather you get excited about using your background and experience to create new and innovative ways with supporting customers and creating an extraordinary customer experience.
What are we asking you to do? Be responsible for the success and expansion of our existing customers and new customers including participating in the recruiting, hiring and onboard other Client Success Team members over the next 12 months.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping the sales team scope and estimate the onboarding and implementation effort for a new customer.
- Assisting with the evaluation and analysis of early stage and ongoing customer needs.
- Managing and overseeing all new customer implementation and onboarding projects.
- Building strong, trusted relationships with customers and prospects.
- Providing ongoing support and assistance to existing customers after they complete their initial onboarding and implementation.
- Ensuring existing customers are utilizing and taking advantage of the LeadSmart solution and are constantly increasing their usage and getting more value from the solution.
- Helping to identify revenue expansion opportunities within existing customers that will increase net revenue retention (NRR).
- Assist in creating training and educational materials for customers.
- Create “extraordinary experiences” for our new and existing customers.
- Continually look to improve our customer ratings and NPS.
What skills and experience are needed for this role? Good question! This role requires a strong technology aptitude and experience with B2B software solutions specifically:
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other B2B CRM solutions
- A working knowledge of common ERP, eCommerce and marketing automation solutions that are commonly used in B2B businesses.
- Experience with supporting customers and managing technology projects.
- Strong technology aptitude combined with good communication and customer relationship skills.
You will be great at this job if you:
- Minimally have 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Are fanatical about customer success and experience.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, “everyone pitches in” environment.
- Driven by finding solutions to difficult challenges and problems.
- Are analytical, like to think on your feet and are able to transform abstract ideas and challenges into actionable steps and phenomenal outcomes
- Are an AMAZING Communicator – Verbal, Written, Video, etc.
- Thrive with a team or on your own!
- Are very fluent with MS Office 365 tools) Salesforce (this is a big deal), and other SaaS tools.
- BIG BONUS POINTS – You have some background with manufacturing and wholesale distribution.
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary, Bonus and Equity Potential
- PTO Plan
- Birthday Leave - have a day off on us!
- Full Time but flexible hours
- Reporting directly to co-founders – that will be awesome most days and hard others and we recognize it!
- This is a super high impact role and critical to us getting to the next level. This role has great upside for both job and career expansion
Is this you? We know it’s a lot, but we know you’re out there!
Sound interesting? Please watch this short video from our CEO Kevin Brown and get started with your application process!