Client Services Representative Job Description
Where? Orange County, Irvine CA offices but there is an opportunity for a hybrid role.
We know this is on your mind… How much? Salary, benefits, and an opportunity to participate in our employee stock plan.
Who are we? We’re an exciting startup that has developed a unique software platform and tools for one of the largest verticals worldwide to communicate across channel partner networks.
Who are you? A patient and supportive technology wizard who thrives on solving customer challenges and questions! You are excited about helping new customers get quickly and efficiently implemented using the LeadSmart product and solutions as well as supporting them post-implementation all while providing an “extraordinary experience”.
You have a fast thinking, owner/entrepreneurial mindset that is uber-creative and constantly looks for new ways to help our customers.
You are not stuck on what you may have done before at other jobs but rather you get excited about using your background and experience to create new and innovative ways with supporting customers and creating an extraordinary customer experience.
What are we asking you to do? Be responsible for the initial implementation success and support of our existing customers and new customers including participating in the recruiting, hiring and onboard other Client Success Team members over the next 12 months.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping the sales team scope and estimate the onboarding and implementation effort for a new customer.
- Assisting with the evaluation and analysis of early stage and ongoing customer needs.
- Driving the LeadSmart implementation and onboarding process (including all the technical tasks and details) with new customers.
- Building strong, trusted relationships with customers and prospects.
- Providing ongoing support and assistance to existing customers after they complete their initial onboarding and implementation.
- Help develop Customer Support processes for a rapidly growing organization and team.
- Respond to product functionality and technical support requests for our B2B business clients in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Help customers with application support needs, guidance on functionality, configuration, and usage recommendations to support their business use case.
- Perform troubleshooting to identify causes and recommend remedies to user issues, including working with our Client Success team and internal engineering and development teams as necessary.
- Provide feedback and analysis to our internal product development team on enhancements & improvements for the product
- Help manage our internal Knowledge Base & Production documentation collateral.
- Identify and suggest process improvements to improve customer experience
- Assist in creating training and educational materials for customers.
- Create “extraordinary experiences” for our new and existing customers.
- Continually look to improve our customer ratings and NPS.
What skills and experience are needed for this role? Good question! This role requires a strong technology background and experience with B2B software solutions specifically:
- Deep experience with Salesforce
- A good working knowledge of common ERP, eCommerce and marketing automation solutions that are commonly used in B2B businesses.
- Experience with supporting customers and managing technology projects.
- Strong technology aptitude combined with good communication and customer relationship skills.
You will be great at this job if you:
- Minimally have 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have deep experience with Salesforce and the Salesforce Platform.
- Are fanatical about customer success and experience.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, “everyone pitches in” environment.
- Driven by finding solutions to difficult challenges and problems.
- Are analytical, like to think on your feet and are able to transform abstract ideas and challenges into actionable steps and phenomenal outcomes
- Are an AMAZING Communicator – Verbal, Written, Video, etc.
- Thrive with a team or on your own!
- Are very fluent with MS Office 365 tools and other SaaS tools.
- BIG BONUS POINTS – You have some background with manufacturing and wholesale distribution.
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary, Bonus and Equity Potential
- PTO Plan
- Birthday Leave - have a day off on us!
- Full Time but flexible hours
- Reporting directly to co-founders – that will be awesome most days and hard others and we recognize it!
We know it’s a big job but we know you’re out there!
Sound like an exciting challenge? Please watch this short video from our CEO and then start the application process. Look forward to meeting you!
After you have submitted your video please also send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!